The Big Race at Tamarack


With great disappointment, I must tell you that we have decided to cancel The Big Race at Tamarack.  A few factors led to this decision, but with the ongoing fires and continued smoke, we have been struggling to get the number of runners signed up that we had anticipated. Because of this, we have decided it is best to cancel the event with enough time for you to make alternate plans, rather than waiting until the last minute to see if we could have reached the numbers we need.  We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that we may have caused you, and we hope that you understand why we made this decision.

Our Inaugural Sponsors